I was looking through my dashboard on my blogger account (out of pure boredom) and I realised that I haven't gotten around to deleting my previous 2 blogs. And being the neat freak that I am, I decided to delete them cus it looks really messy. But before I did that I decided to take a last look at it, you know, just because.
Let me tell you, I had a good laugh at some of the posts that I did back then. (Which was approximately 6 months ago). And it was when I was re-reading my posts that I started to remember those little moments that made my JC life somewhat memorable.
Naturally, after that I didn't have the heart to erase...precious memories? Like the time I actually tracked ( I prefer not to use the word stalk) my martial arts teacher on the web cus we thought he was super duper cute. Azi even went on to add him on Friendster! And now when I think about it, he aint that cute. He's hot!
Anyway, you can take a look at this post and others here. I know I won't be deleting that blog anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment