I'm very frustrated with my internet right now. Its so bloody slow I can't take it. Goes to show how we take for granted the convenience and speed of technology, huh? And I need to brush up on my map reading skills. I was in the car with my mum just now and sad to say, I was no use to her when we got lost on the west side of town. I told her the building was supposed to be on this side of the road then when she asked why its on that side instead, I told her to turn the map around. That is how bad I am. Haha. How to drive like this?
And in addition to the list of skills that I DON'T have, I suck at starting fires. I guess you don't have to worry about me being an arsonist. But seriously, the girls and I were pathetic yesterday until we were rescued by total strangers. Then again at night Rasikin and Raimi had to save us. Haha, gosh I will never take fire for granted again!
No comments:
Post a Comment