There are alot of ways to get to Chinatown from my house.
1. I can go the conventional route and take a bus from my house to
Pasir Ris Mrt. From there I'll take the MRT and change to the North-East line at
Outram Park. I'll drop one stop later at Chinatown.
2. I can take 81 from my house and drop at Kovan MRT station. I'll take the
NEL and drop at Chinatown.
3. I can take bus 12 from right in front of my house and sleeeeeep all the
way to Chinatown. Well, not really. I'll drop off at Clark Quay then walk to
Chinatown.
4. Take the MRT to Raffles then walk all the way. ( I have yet to try this
way.)
But I think the best way to get to Chinatown is to ask my mum to send me. By the way, I have yet to try this route either. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment