So once again I have no idea what do to with my blog. Its funny that this indecisive attitude of mine actually reflects a bit of my life. I've come to learn that I can be quite indecisive, I can't seem to make up my mind. On one hand, I want to do what I think is right for me but on the other hand, I want to do something that I want to do; regardless of whether or not people around me approve.
And since we're on this topic of not being able to make decisions, I can't seem to decide who I am. Or rather, I don't know who I am. Call me a late bloomer or whatever but I'm feeling lost right now. ( Must be too much of hanging around Ana.)
The one book thats missing on bookshelves in all bookstores is a Guide to Living a Teenage Girls Life in the 21st Century, complete with illustrations of how one should dress and act given the respective characters. If only our lives were written in black and white. Wouldn't it be so much easier? the only tough choices that we would have to make were whether or not I want whipped cream with my Caramel Ice blended. Coffee or milk based? Small or large?
Its okay if none of you understand what I'm rambling about because frankly, sometimes I don't either. Now that I think about it, I wish I had some e-mail pen pal from across the world, to whom I can write endless emails to and he would understand exactly what I'm going through and then he'll ask to meet and then I'll tell him that I'm halfway acroos the world but then he won't care and the next thing you know, he has flown all the way for you and he's standing right outside your door. (with the intention of being your soulmate)
Okaaay. I've been watching too much of You've Got Mail.
Note: The story line to You've Got Mail is NOTHING like what I described. Just something similar. Okay, I'm starting to ramble again.
No comments:
Post a Comment