August 12, 2010

do unicorns exist?

Now of course, magically, they don't don't don't. Thats why they're called mythological creatures. They're myths. When I asked this question to my teachers and one of them said "hell yeah!", I was thinking more along the lines of mental.

However, as Mr Subra elegantly pointed out to me, they might exist. Physically. With all sorts of weird cross-breedings going on, it won't come as a surprise that a poor horse was forced (or not) to breed with, lets say, an antelope. Or some other animal with horns. Naturally,I googled "unicorns" and I saw some pictures but...I'm not so sure.

Actually to be honest, I kind of got my hopes up high for a minute there. You know, the thought that there's still beauty in this world. I've always thought unicorns to be beautiful and elegant creatures. And not to mention harmless, caring and sympathetic to human needs.

Heck, who am I kidding. Of course they don't exist.

No comments: