September 14, 2010

can I have a side of fries with that?

Just when I thought she's done it all, she awe's me again. I have to admit, I never thought of using meat as a dress material. Not that I ever will. But still, very very interesting. I'm starting to have a different view of her. Maybe there's a logical reason why she subjects herself to inconveniences with such impractical fashion designs. Like, could she even see in that red lace dress she wore some time back?

I'm someone who dresses relatively practical. If the shoes are too high, I'll most probably won't wear it, especially if I'm expecting to walk alot. If I know I'm going to be in the hot sun all day, I won't wear black. You know? That kind of normal thing. It's logical to me.


All I'm saying is that maybe she has some sort of logical reasoning of her own for the things she wears.

No comments: