It seems to me that as I get older, I have less control over the hair. Like, it has a mind of its own. It's curly hair and within the curls, you've got more curls and within these curls themelves you have smaller curls and..I think you get the picture. It came to point in time when I just couldn't be bothered with the combing ritual because my arms will get tired ( and also due to the fact that the hair will just be rebellious and become extremely untangled before the end of the day). My hairdresser suggested I do soft rebonding of the hair but the thing is, the process takes just so damn long. I have better things to do during that 5-6 hours. Plus, its not as if anyone's going to see it right?
So the current state of my hair is..beyond untamed. It's a warzone in the there, I warn you. You drop anything inside there, you don't get your hopes up too high because the truth is, you may never get it back. Yes, regardless of size.
No comments:
Post a Comment