September 3, 2010

Facebook

This always happens to me I don't know why. I'm not being self-centered or anything (or maybe I am). A few days ago, I changed my facebook password in an attempt to dissuade myself from spending late nights aimlessly looking at other people's lives and wishing how mine wasn't as colourful/exciting/blah. ( Yeah, how's that working out for you?)'

I know it ain't much of a deterence but I think its working somehow. Anyway, one reason why I could actually will myself to do such an unthinkable was because my FB profile was relatively inactive anyway.Nobody was posting pitures, few people wrote on my wall etc. BUT THEN, just the day after changing my password, I recieved a whole bunch of FB emails on people commenting on a photo of me and the best part is that theres a whole conversation going on on my wall and I'm not bloody involved.

My life motto has yet to fail me. Shit happens.

EDIT:

Wait, that's not the best part. Did I fail to mention that the looong conversation is mostly unrelated to my initial facebook status? I have this strong urge to be myself and kpo in there. But wait, its my own wall I have every right to be kpo. Except I can't because I'm supposed to control myself. urgh.

No comments: