Anyhoo, I can't explain it but I really have fun watching these slash flick movies. The plots are decently complicated, the lead actors are worthy eye-candy and the setting is usually surrounding college students. It starts with a single murder which then escalates into a series of murders in which the victims are a group of close friends who all hold a deadly secret. Oh my god the plot is so cliche but I enjoy it every single time.
It's like I get a kick out of watching girls screaming while running around campus trying to get away from a serial killer. And the level of gore is like, you know its fake, but its fakeness is low such that its passable as believable.
![]() |
Cry_Wolf (2005)
This one, I have to say, is one smart movie. It has twists after twist after twist all the way till the end. Did I mention that I like a guy with a brit accent? That's Julian Morris. He's in another slasher flick recently released called Sorority Row (2009), which, I have yet to see.
![]() | ![]() |
I Know What You Did Last Summer (1998)
I lost count the number of times I've read and re-read the book. Err, actually I don't remember watching the movie. Heh, moving on.
![]() | ![]() |
Urban Legend (1998)
Oh my gos oh my god oh my god I love this! Where should I start? Joshua Jackson looks yummy in blond unlike Jared Leto who, by the way, looked soo much better back then. (spoiler alert!) I remember watching this and never suspecting Rebecca Grayheart's character as the murderer. I mean seriously! It was kinda obvious in Cry_Wolf which is why this is one fine piece of art.
![]() | ![]() |
Scream (1996)
This one needs no introduction, cept maybe " Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!". Get it? Scream --> Screaming ----> Ahhhhhhh...(?)







No comments:
Post a Comment