Honestly, I have to say, I never really gave him much thought until very very (very) recently. My mum was going through some old books at my grandma's house and she chanced upon this biography book about him that my dad must have bought in the early 90's. What caught my attention was that it was autographed out to me! So sweet of my dad and him. I couldn't have been more than 2 YO? Anyhoo, I know that the "best wishes" is generally generic, but I've never had a celebrity autograph in my life. Ever. So this is kinda fun for me. I'm currently reading the book. It took me a few pages to realize that the "3" scribbled there was actually his jersey number. So yeah, unofficially, I have a new celebrity to do some research on.

Just some fun facts. Before I die, I want to try to get the autographs, or better yet meet (the best would be marry but I don't want to get carried away), these people:
1. Mathew Bellamy
2. Dominic Howard
3. Johnny Depp
4. Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Edward Norton
No comments:
Post a Comment