October 25, 2010
Protein stains
All this talk about standard of living during econs is starting to make me question about my/our standard of living here. Heck, I've been thinking about it eversince A levels came into my life. Fortunately, I do not find studying a bore. I do not dislike the subjects I'm studying, in fact I love them. I enjoy my lessons because I have wonderful and dedicated teachers (debateable) and friends who are as focused and serious as one who is in this situation should be. I understand (or at least I hope I do) the long term benefits of a hard earned education. Unfortunaely, this so called "suffering" doesn't stop once you get that degree. Oh no siree. It is a common misconception that one has "owned" life after obtaining high academic qualifications. Life doesn't get any easier, just ask those skilled peoples who find themselves unable to get a job.
The point of this entry? I don't know. If you're reading this and you don't get a general flow of what I'm trying to say, then congratulations. You share the same consensus as my teacher. By the way, I bet these commercials aren't even allowed to be shown here. I'm just saying. It could help to boost our SOL?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment