November 4, 2010

I had a normal childhood...

and like all girls my age (or most girls, i guess), I watched disney movies like it was the world I wanted to live in. I fell in love with Prince Charming and Alladin, I envied Princess Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty, I thought Simba and Nala were the most perrfect disney couple because it depicted animals falling love and that was just so cuuute. I read barbie books and played with my dolls. But aside from these wonderful childhood activities, I also liked to watch...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





One name. Michael J. Fox.

Okay fine, it may not convince enough you to watch it. But I don't really care. Haha! It was a great part of my childhood. It was waay before I even watched the Back To The Future series so I guess I was a MJ Fox virgin before this. It's funny though. I kept watching it over and over again cus my grandmother had those videotape players. You know, the ones you don't quite see anymore. I kept playing that on repeat, in addition to Land Before Time, Home Alone and some Michael Jackson video DVD something.

Read about the plot here. Watch it to relive not-so-fantastic-but-still-worth-watching movies, only made in the 90's. Damn I miss the 90's.

No comments: