Mmn, been heading down to the gym more often than before. The place went under some renovations to take over the neighbouring rooms. Much more spacious. Grace even has the space to hold aerobics class while people continue with the normal circuits. I've been going there so often that the beats are starting to get in my head. Its like I wake up in the morning and I get ready to go and all along my head'll be its own radio, playing the songs that I keep hearing everytime I go there.
Let's see. Wednesday the last, I met up with Huda and Ana. Haven't been seeing each other as much as we want to what with work and school. But it was a few hours well spent. And Ana and I finally got up to meeting Huda's friend. Like finally. There was the time he was at her house during the Eid celebrations but we came late so we missed him. Bummer. But it's all okay now cus we met him. Woo! Now we just need to meet with Ana's. Hahahahahaha.
(Babe, if you're reading this, I didn't tell them who!)
I've discovered that I have the potential to make the meanest tuna sandwhich. You know what, it may even taste as good as those deli sandwhiches you get from Delifrance or Swensons or Coffeebean. I use my mum's homemade wholemeal ciabatta bread with mayonised tuna and finished it with a lettuce or two and tomatoes. You gotta have the tomatoes. But ah, I checked the freezer the other day and we're all out of bread. So looks like we gota get'em baking. Yeah, we put home-made bread in the freezer because it lacks the preservatives usually found in breads. It lasts longer in there.
Cleaned the room. Really cleanned it. I arranged all those books I didn't want to see under my bed. So, hopefully the next time I'll be seeing them is when I'll be doing a throw-books-away day. I only kept the texts that I want to see alongside my other books. So basically its only my econs books up there.
*inserts huge smiley face*
Let it be noted that as I am typing this post, Rihanna's Only Girl is pounding into my ears. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment