"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void."

It's more than just a romantic comedy. It's a movie filled with beautiful words we might actually be able to relate to. I've watched this so many times but it has yet to lose its magical charm. The movie's got soul. So let tonight be that night you send your questions out into the void, regardless if you're wanting an answer.
Oh, if only working life were as friendly as the short-termed fued between Joe and Kathleen.If only it were really that easy to find someone to maintain an internet-based relationship without specifics and not encounter other non-appealing persons. If only your co-workersker's name was Birdie.
If only.
No comments:
Post a Comment