November 12, 2011

Soundtrack playlist

It's an All 90's weekend on Class 95FM, but I think I'll have a soundtrack weekend for myself. But I guess you can say its a subset of a 90's weekend. Oh's the wells.

(The Prince of Egypt OST, 1998)
1. When You Believe
2. Deliver Us
3. All I Ever Wanted (With Queen's Reprise)
4. Through Heaven's Eyes (Brian Stokes Mitchell)
5. River Lullaby

(The Hunchback of Notre Dame OST, 1996)
6. The Bells of Notre Dame
7. God Help the Outcasts
8. Heavan's Light/Hellfire
9. Someday

(Anastasia OST, 1997)
10. A Rumor in St. Petersburg
11. Journey to the Past(Liz Callaway)
12. Once Upon a December (Liz Callaway)
13. In the Dark of the Night
14. Learn to Do It
15. Learn to Do It [Waltz Reprise]
16. Paris Holds the Key (To Your Heart)
17. At the Beginning
18. Journey to the Past (Aaliyah)
19. Once Upon a December (Deana Carter)
20. Reminiscing with Grandma
21. Finale

No comments: