Forget plan change-the-world. Kick in plan change-myself.
I hope whoever's reading this will appreciate the fact that this one sentence is a result of hours of thinking (and debating on whether or not I should go for class but that took mere seconds to decide. IN MY DEFENSE the class starts at 8.30 and I'll be from home. The idea of leaving home before sunrise is just unthinkable.)
Note I said home and not my house. Big diff guys, big diff. A friend mentioned the other day that he/she would survive hostel life way better if he/she had decent food. Well, for me (and I know I've mentioned this lots already but just bear with me), all you gots to do is put my family and friends in close proximity with me and I'll be super fine. Yes, even without thosai, I'll be fine. I can make it.
Oh and all this change-myself business will be left for another day when I absolutely refuse to touch MOM. Again. Goodbye and goodnight @ 10.15am.
2 comments:
What's a MOM?
Mechanics of materials. Some physics stuffzz.
Post a Comment