April 27, 2012

The Lord is testing me

So it was the last 10 minutes of the fluids exam and I thought it most suitable to do a mini reflection of the past few weeks, because you know, exams are just mentally exhausting. Its been an emotional roller-coaster of sorts and I've still got 2 papers to go. May Allah give me the strength to give my all for these papers.

I've been trying my best to forgive and forget. Feeling hatred towards you is the last thing I would want to do. Mainly because He forbids it but let's face it, practicality-wise, its time-consuming, energy-draining and bad for the health. (Increased risk of heart failure)I benefit nothing from it and you're probably not even aware of the implications of your words and actions towards me. So I let go.

Gotta have faith, gotta have faith. I'm surrounded by wonderful people everyday. Gots to start paying attention to them.(And stop avoiding eye contact.) If I've been doing that to you, then I apologize. I'm insecure like that but I gota change, I gota change.

So in 10 minutes, I managed to finish checking my paper and make some minor life changes.

Imagine what a sleepless night can do to me.

No comments: