Am I sending the wrong signals? Have I lost you already?
Eek, sorry. It's a stark contrast to the previous post but you know what they say about gut feelings right. Follow them? Well, I kinda did. But uh, I think it may be a tad too late.
So if you're reading this now, and your gut feeling tells you that I'm talking about you, then text me? Cus I'm just that much of a coward and I really am that selfish. Coward cus I don't want to take the risk of losing any more of the self-confidence that I already lack and selfish because..I think I have just as much ego as you. ( Can you quantify ego?)
But having said all that, if my gut feeling turns out to be wrong (as per usual), then I'm also torn between having it told/shown to me and just letting it be. Because the latter has been happening way too much in my life and frankly speaking, I don't mind a change. I'll be emotionally bruised either way, just a matter of how long I'll take to get over it.
So, what I'm trying to say is that, just lemme know? I'll be waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment