December 23, 2012

So my father has The Notebook in the movie-box. I can't seem to bring myself to watch it though. Not that I know whats its about, I actually don't really. It's just that I see all these gifs and pictures on tumblr and I gather that the lovers get separated for quite some time? Gahh I can't deal with that kind of movie. I mean, I tear up at the beginning of Sleepless in Seattle when Sam and his son are at the wife's funeral. And that's just the funeral, its not an actual death scene. Oh, don't get me started on Titanic.

Anyway, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams won best kiss for that movie and I was watching the award show and I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, they look pretty hot together." and that was when the idea of watching the movie first came to mind but like I said, I just can't seem to bring myself to watch it. Hmmm.

No comments: