October 13, 2013

Sooooo many things have been happening these past few months; both the good and the not so good and I don't know where to start.

I'm so tired. Mentally. Physically. I don't recall having this many headaches in a span of weeks. I feel lethargic even when I gym at least once a week. Been eating less too. I'm always having something on my mind. School is more hectic than usual (learning a new language is alot of work!) but I'm glad to be busy like this. I know what needs to be done and I know how to go about doing them and I have faith that things will work out the way they're meant to.

But, sigh. Even now as I'm trying to empty my mind, I can't quite put some of my thoughts into words. Do I need to think about these thoughts more?

I miss that feeling I get after blogging. That empty-bladder feeling. Don't know if it's just me, but I think Instagram sort of took over the blogging scene. But now even Instagram is starting to feel a little bit too crowded so I've decided to slowly ease myself back in here.

No comments: