..happened to me a few months ago. 6th october to be exact. Nothing too serious though, I was up and running withing 2 weeks. I spoke to a few people who experienced much worse so I'm just thankful.
Lately, however, the ankle has been acting up. I don't know if its because of the weather or maybe I'm just exerting too much on it during gym sessions. Friends say that it'll stay with you for a long time. It won't feel the same anymore. And by the looks of things, I'm afraid they're right. My ankle doesn't feel the same anymore. It aches after running to catch a bus, it aches when I don't use the covers when I sleep and it aches when I walk alot, when I used to be able to totally walk that much with no problems.
This is going to take some getting used to.
2 comments:
What happened?? But you know, before I saw the bruise, I read the title and scrolled down to see a carpet right...so I thought you were trying to imitate the scene when Aladdin is on his magic carpet or something~so lame, I know. I'm destressing damn it.
I sprained my ankle at the gym!! :(:(:( I thought it'll be okay after awhile but apparently not. Aladdin on his magic carpet sounds like a very appealing lifestyle 'cept for the fact that it is NOT REAL. Lol.
How are you??
Post a Comment